* Don't rush a relationship. Remember, the sweetest fruits ripen slowly
* It's better to be a happy single than a miserable double.
* Want your spouse back? Avoid PUSH behaviors. No Pleading, No Unnecessary crying, Don't Start fights, Don't Hover- Don't track them, Don't Threaten. Instead, Be attractive- Physically, Intellectually, Emotionally & Spiritually (Learn more with the 14-day boost program)
* Continue doing what you did to win here.
* When you're courting, keep both eyes open. When married, shut one.
* If your wife is upset a wants to talk, you be ready to listen. And if you should interrupt her it must be with the words, "Tell me more".
* A man has a fragile ego. He stops listening when you start reducing him. Want to influence him? Validate him. Affirm him.
* Want to say something to a man? Tell him. Don't chide him. Tell him. Don't expect him to be a mind-reader. Tell him.
* The Devil thought he buried you. But he forgot one thing: You are a seed.
**And much more....